Sunday, June 2, 2019

Life which has paused me everytime.At first I used to get disturbed and frustrated and think ,why it has happened to me alone, think like others. Then I learnt in life if some criticism comes ,you are in the right track. I hate some person particularly, one who talk about others. One thing which I wanna share with you is, if you don't like something say it open. If you want to applause do it in front. Even in my life, I have crossed many who talk bad behind my story (life). Make your vision clear, if they applause you then congrats them for their good heart, if not don't respond them and mind your work.Keep chasing your passion with wishes,  I am for you😇
                                             A voice from public
                                              V.Sathish Kumar 🤝👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Productivity Hacks: Millionaire Mindset 16

You can overcome anything,if and only if you love something enough.                                                    -Lionel Messi ...