Monday, January 13, 2020

8 Ways To Utilize Your Spare Time: Millionaire Mindset 15


1.I said I'm the greatest before I knew I was.
                                           -Muhammad Ali

2.A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.
                                           -Bruce Lee.

3.Sometimes I agree with people so that they can stop talking.
                                          -Jet Li

4.Take risk in your life. If you win you can lead, If you lose you can guide.
                                         -Swami Vivekananda

5.The best fighter is never angry.
                                         -Lao Tzu

                                            A Voice from Public
                                           Sathish Kumar Vedh

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Productivity Hacks: Millionaire Mindset 16

You can overcome anything,if and only if you love something enough.                                                    -Lionel Messi ...