Saturday, June 1, 2019

Hi to everyone, life gave me different moment to feel and different movement to move off from the people. Here is my experience which I wanna share with you.Move with a path that scare you the most that's the reason I took me Mechanical Engineering. Don't follow someone's path in your life ,be a role model and let other people get admired. I was asked to take Commerce and I was convinced and prepared for all the subjects during leave time itself. My mother told me if you take this group you will like your uncle. Which I don't like . I changed my thought, no mother I'm not going to do this. She asked me why??..I don't want to follow anyone. I wish to be unique in my life. I changed my group by writing a letter to the principal on the same day. So my experience and my words, get mentor from people but you be unique in your domain. Hear others advice and follow what your inner thought says...(mother Teresa)

 Hope you liked my part of my story.Every Saturday and Sunday night I will post my life experience. Monday to Friday is your session to ask any questions. Your answer will be put in this blog on Friday.Every evening I post this blog for question time. Let's get solution for every misery -a page for public solution and for people opinion will be post in this blog. 
                                       A voice from public ✍️
                                           V.Sathish KumaršŸ¤
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Productivity Hacks: Millionaire Mindset 16

You can overcome anything,if and only if you love something enough.                                                    -Lionel Messi ...